Tuesday, June 26, 2012

From 1 Page to 2

Last Summer I did this fun sports layout for Scrapbooking and Cards Today. I was assigned a 1 page layout but when I started this layout I immediately saw how it could easily be transformed into a 2 page layout so I made a 2nd page for my personal book.


2009-champs
The grid layout is one of my favorite go to designs and can easily be transformed from a 1 page layout to a 2 page layout. I designed this grid to be a little whimsical so I didn't have to obsess about how everything lined up.


2009-Champs-double-page


(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Papers from Studio Calico/Bo Bunny/Jillibean Soup, Maya Road Canvas Pennants, Jillibean Soup Corrugated Shapes, Red Paint, Fancy Pants Buttons, Basic Grey alpha stickers, Spellbinders Pennant die, Felt, Stick Pins JoAnn's, Tab Punch, DieCuts Jillibean Soup, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Jillibean Soup Baker's Twine, Maya Road Chipboard Numbers, Silhouette Cutting System, and fonts Headline Two (journaling), Arial (title) and Ballpark (subtitle) downloaded from the internet)


If you missed out on this layout from the summer 2011 issue of Scrapbooking and Cards Today or any other past issues they can all be downloaded for your viewing pleasure at the SCT website.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature
 



No comments:

Post a Comment