Friday, March 2, 2012

March Spellbinders/PageMaps

So I am slowly ticking things off my list to get caught up on. Today I am checking off my March PageMaps project.


The March PageMaps set from Spellbinders is called Labels and Tags, I think that's kind of funny since I think my favorite die of the set are the ticket stubs.



Spellbindermarchdies


Mar12_12x12_e


Family-Reunion


(Supplies Used: Cardstock from Bazzill, Patterned Paper from Crate Paper/Studio Calico/Lily Bee, Baker's Twine from Jillibean Soup, Alphas from American Crafts, Decorative Brads from My Minds Eye, Rhinestones from Doodlebug, Stamp from Technique Tuesday, White Pigment Ink from ColorBox, Wood House embellishment from Studio Calico, font Bohemian Typewriter downloaded from the Internet, and Labels and Tags Die Set from Spellbinders)


Family-Reunion-detail-shot


To extend the ticket stub die you have a couple of options I like overlapping the die cuts so there aren't any gaps but you could also line the ticket stubs up to extend the stubs to create a border.


Happy Crafting


BLOG signature


 


 



1 comment:

  1. What a great layout Summer! Thanks for sharing this month's PageMaps featuring Spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete