Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jillibean Soup Punch Guide

I have been meaning to post the Jillibean Soup punch guide since CHA. I am only slightly behind please forgive me. The guide is a little something Laina put together showing which punches match with some of the new Jillibean Soup stickers/diecuts.


 


Jillibean_Stickers_PunchGuide 


 


I just happen to have a couple of the punches check out how I nested some of the new stickers.


Little-notes-post-it-book 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper/stickers, tiny kraft alphas, and Stampin Up/EK Punch)


Little-notes-post-it-book-0 



This little project happens to be a covered post it note book. I backed it with some scrap chipboard and covered it with patterned paper matchbook style.


ThankyouCARD 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper/stickers/kraft paper, corner rounder, Fiskars tag punch, Basic Grey brad, IKEA pinking shears)


Enjoy the inspiration ... Happy Crafting


BLOG signature 


 


 


 



1 comment:

  1. This is flippin awesome!!!! I had no idea until this moment that those matched!! Genius!! Thank you Summer, I have been looking for a reason to buy a few of those punches LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete