Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introducing Skywalker

Skywalker 


We adopted this little fellow about 2 weeks ago. He's super cute totally cuddly. He's a 2 year old double dapple Dachshund. How could you resist those eyes.


Needless to say I have been buried under scraps of patterned paper for a couple of weeks prepping for CHA and putting the finishing touches on the spring issue of Scrapbooking & Cards Today. Tomorrow morning I am heading down to Southern California to meet up with the Jillibean crew (a.k.a Jill "the big bean" and Kimber). As much work as the show is I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love being around like creative minds and we always have a great time.


Assuming I have acces to the internet I will be updating from the show with all kinds of photos from the Jillibean booth.


Happy Crafting :)


BLOG signature 



1 comment:

  1. Aww :) Congrats on adopting a dog! Our Husky-Podenco mix is from an Animal Shelter Organisation as well - I think you made a good choice and I'm glad you're happy with him! Give him a big cuddle from me :) Best wishes from Germany!!

    ReplyDelete