Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A close second ...

So yesterday I showed you one of my favorite layouts ... well this one is coming in a close 2nd right now. Yup it's chalked full of Jillibean Soup but hey I design for her what do you expect. By the way if you like how I use Jillibean don't forget to check out the Jillibean Soup Blog we have a fabulous design team and lots of ideas to share.


Irish 
Irish-Close-Up 
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Patterned Papers/Sprouts/Corrugated Alphas/Corrugated Shapes/Twine/Stickers, Mrs. Grossman's Ribbon, American Crafts alpha stickers, Basic Grey Brad, misc corner rounder, Stampin' Up scallop punch, and font Arial Narrow downloaded from the internet)


I created a shamrock from 3 coiled rosette flowers and some green Jillibean twine/yarn. I hope the look translates the way I saw it in my head. I hope you have enjoyed my current favorites cause they could be replaced any day now. Have a happy wednesday :)


BLOG signature 



No comments:

Post a Comment