Thursday, May 20, 2010

CHARMing

I mentioned awhile back I just started working with Creative Charms. Last Friday I hosted their blog for the first time. I wanted to share the layout here in case you haven't had a chance to see it yet.


Corinner-and-tinkerbell


Corinner-and-tinkerbell-det


(Supplies Used: Cardstock Bazzill, Patterned Paper Dear Lizzy/American Crafts, Alpha Stickers, Chipboard alphas Basic Grey, Sticker accent October Afternoon, crochet flower Dear Lizzy/American Crafts, Rhinestones Creative Charms, Butterflies Creative Charms, ribbon Creative Charms, Cuttlebug Harlequin Die Cut, Pen Sharpie black, Mist Maya Road, and EK Success Circle punch)


I misted on this layout with Maya Road Mist, totally new territory for me. I admit misting can be intimidating but really it was super easy. I have several colors and you should be expecting to see it pop up more on my layouts and cards.


Happy Scrapping :)


BLOG signature



2 comments:

  1. Such a cool layout my dear! Love how perfect those butterflies are with this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am poppin' over to say "hello"
    ...and tell you that you are SO freaking talented Summer!! :)
    xoxo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete