Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Scenes from the Jillibean Soup booth | CHA 2015

Over the years I have tried hard to update from the show floor but busy days followed by busy nights kept me off my computer. I figured I couldn't start this post off without a photo of where the magic happens: the Anaheim Convention Center.


I arrived a day late so by the time I made it to the show floor on Thursday morning the carpet was down and the walls were up. I took this shot mid day on day 2 of set up. Lots of progress happening and boxes unpacked.


Jill comes up with the best ideas for the booth. Who knew old vintage suitcases cut in half could be turned into shelves.


Thanks for stopping by stay tuned for more photos from the booth and the show floor. Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment